Based in Orlando, Florida, Three Fish Consulting, LLC leverages over fifteen years of experience in the leadership of eCommerce companies to deliver what we call Transformative Expertise.
Transformative Expertise is the power to overcome the status quo, to smash through institutional barriers and internal resistance, and to catapult the small to mid-sized online business to new heights.
The Three Fish Advantage
The advantage of Transformative Expertise empowers our clients to build and operate an enterprise-class IT infrastructure on a small business budget. With an unwavering focus on the overall profitability of the enterprise, we implement proven methodologies to guide the alignment of IT initiatives with business strategy and goals.
However great its potential, expertise remains merely theoretical without the leadership to translate ideas into action. Three Fish is backed by a proven track record of entrepreneurial and executive leadership that has delivered transformative business success repeatedly and on a large scale.
Unmatched industry expertise and leadership have produced superior accomplishments. Here are just a few of the recent achievements of Three Fish’s Transformative Expertise:
- Provided CIO On-Demand services for Sales Optimizer, LLC
- Architected and installed VOIP system for several independent call centres
- Provided CIO On-Demand services for Applied Concepts, Inc.
- Oversaw upgrade and provided administration for a highly-customized installation of SalesLogix, Crystal Reports, and other ancillary applications
- Designed and managed touch screen kiosks for Siemens Smart Grid Tour
- Developed custom booking application for Siemens Smart Chopper tour, allowing corporate units to reserve the bike for local shows and other events
- Designed custom touch screen kiosks for national tour of Siemens electric Smart Chopper, designed by Orange County Choppers
- Oversaw the integration of new web site and existing transportation reservation system for Mears Transportation
- Developed bus gallery and back-end administration application for Mears Transportation
- Provided SEO services for Nautiques by Correct Craft, doubling year-over-year web traffic
- Integrated shopping cart system and developed web site for microGreen, innovative developer of environmentally-friendly oil filters
- Transformed unfocused, affiliate sales-based small business into blossoming industry leader increasing gross sales from ~$300,000/month to >$1,500,000/month as a direct result of improved software end-user products, back-end systems, Internet-savvy marketing, and high performance network infrastructure
- Combatted online fraud and maintained Level II Merchant PCI certification, developing an in-house, comprehensive CNP/Internet anti-fraud solution that reduced client’s chargeback rate by over 50%
- Developed company-wide PCI-compliant internal protocols for the protection of sensitive card holder data; designed database archival and backup systems to meet PCI, insurance, and other regulatory and business requirements
- Built ultra-reliable, high-performance network of over 80 GNU/Linux (SuSE/RHEL) servers; managed heterogeneous environment including Windows Server 2003, OS X Server, and Sun Solaris
- Built and maintained an industry-leading affiliate sales program attracting numerous “super affiliates” earning in excess of $100,000/month
- Implemented sophisticated A/B split and multivariate marketing test application